Braces help in aligning and straightening of teeth and their position and the motive behind the use of dental braces is to get an unmatchable aesthetics and also improve dental health. Any kind of gaps, crossbites, and overcrowding can be treated in an efficient way by the use of dental braces.
Why Choose Dental Home for Braces
We at Dental Home believe in perfection in our work. We value you and your oral health. Our team of Doctors who specialize in various fields related to Oral Health is hell-bent towards the betterment of your oral health and above all, they are constantly driven towards perfection so that you can have that perfect smile on your face. If you are planning to get yourself braces then at Dental Home you’ll be happy because:
- Quicker Proceedings: The time taken at Dental Home is going to be at least 25 % less than what it usually takes to get braces without compromising with the quality. We at Dental Home use the best of advanced technologies and orthodontic techniques to serve you.
- Unmatchable Aesthetics – At Dental Home you can get various kinds of braces as per your requirements to attain an unmatchable aesthetic appearance. We have ceramic braces and also the invisible ones which clearly are better in terms of aesthetics from the metallic ones. We provide ceramic and invisible braces to your smile which have an advantage over unesthetic metal braces to make you look smarter.
About the Doctors
Dental Home is a home to the best of Orthodontists from India. We at Dental Home have a team of 14 experts who deal in all kinds of oral and dental problems with ease, expertise, and experience. The kind of efficiency that our doctors try to attain is just beyond perfection. We have the best orthodontist who is not only an experienced professional but a gold medalist. The accomplishment and reputation of our experts precede them. You can be in for a good consultation and planning if you wish to get yourself treated by our experts.
Cost of Braces
The cost of Braces depends upon a lot of actors like the kind of material that is used to makes them or the kind of aesthetics they would probably bring to your appearance. The expertise of the doctors and the reputation of the center can be some of the factors as well. At the Denta Home, you can get a straight discount of 20% which is an offer for a limited time and you can get the Metallic Braces in a range of INR 18,320 to INR 32,000 instead of the actual range of INR 22,900 to INR 40,000. The discounted cost of Ceramic braces comes out to be 40,000 and the Clear Aligners cost around 90,000.
After the consultation and the treatment plan is made, the procedure begins, the steps that the procedure involves are:
- Insertion of a device to keep the tongue in place and also to keep the mouth dry for the procedure.
- After the mouth and the teeth are dried up, an etchant is applied on the surface.
- This step involved the placement of braces with the help of an adhesive specially used for this purpose.
- The next step involves a curing light which strengthens the bond of adhesive.
- An archwire is run through the braces and is made to be placed with ligature bands.
It is also advised to keep visiting the dentist in order to keep a regular check on all kind of dental problems even after getting done with the procedure. With a good smile comes the responsibility of maintaining that smile.
What precaution have to take while carrying braces
In case you have recently got braces then you need to make sure that you follow the precautions and take good care of your oral health. Keep the following in your mind:
- It is advised to not only brush regularly but also brush after each meal that you intake, it is because braces can trap food particles which may further lead to a lot of problems.
- The best of soft and specially designed toothbrushes which are prescribed your orthodontist and possess round bristles should be used.
- Any chewy or hard food item should be completely avoided.
- 45 degrees is the angle at which your toothbrush should make a connection with your teeth while brushing. The process should be carried out at a slow pace and in a gentle manner.