Surgically placing titanium screw within the jaw as a replacement to a missing tooth is what is a dental implant. It helps in supporting the dental prosthesis and prevents any kind of dislocation of the teeth surrounding the missing tooth or even prevent the loosening of jawbones.
Why Choose Dental Home for Dental Implant
At the Dental Home, you’ll find the solution to all your dental problems. The center is equipped with the latest technological equipment and uses the latest techniques for the treatments. The doctors are experienced professionals who have in-depth knowledge about the proceedings. Apart from that, you might be interested in getting
- Same Day Treatment: When it comes to dental implants, you can get it done the same day you arrive for the appointment
- Internation Quality Standard: Everything shall happen to keep the Internation Standard Quality in mind. Only quality brands like Adin, Dentium and Nobel Biocare are used at Dental Home
- 3 Years Warranty: We believe in attaining perfection and our work is so perfect that we assure you with a warranty of 3 years.
With an efficient team of 14 doctors, Dental Home promises to give you the best experience and results. There is a team of 3 professional oral surgeons and implantologists who have expertise in Dental Implants and have treated various patients from all around the globe. An Implantologists is the right person who can help you figure out whether or not is a dental implant necessary for you. They can make a tailor-made arrangement to best suit your condition. For instance, in case you have a tooth missing then they can go for an implant with a crown. Or if three teeth are damaged then an implant can be supported by a bridge. The best part is that our dentists and doctors are knowledgeable and believe in perfection.
Types of Dental Implants
When it comes to the type of Dental Implants, they are broadly classified into two types:
Broadly, dental implants are classified into two types:
Endosteal type of Dental Implants are made out of titanium and this is the most commonly and extensively used type. They have a screw-like shape and are placed on the jawbone.
The Subperiosteal type of Dental Implants are not placed in the jawbone but their placement is somewhere under the gum and above the jawbone.
Cost of Dental Implants
When compared to different centers the price at the Dental Home is relatively much lower. The kind of Internation Quality Standard that we follow strictly at Dental Home, with similar facilities it costs around $5,000 to $30,000 abroad which is roughly around INR 35,000 to INR 2,10,000. But at Dental Home we offer dental implants starting at INR 20,000 to INR 45,000 which after the flat discount of 20% comes down to INR 16,000 to INR 36,000. The cost varies depending upon the brand of implant you choose.
joy the benefits of all the dental treatments at an affordable price and without any limitations.
Dental Implant Procedure
The following is the step by step procedure of Dental Implants
- Removal of Damaged tooth
- Preparing the jawbone for the surgical procedure
- Placement of the dental implant
Who can get dental implants
Anyone with adequate bones in the jaws and who can go through the procedure and has no physical or mental conditions which can create complications is eligible to go for dental implants. If you have a missing tooth because of any given reason, it becomes important for you to go for an implant because it will help you support the other teeth in the surrounding also help the gums in not getting loose. Just one thing should be kept in mind and that is to get a consultation before making a decision. Because you are dealing with your life here.
Advantages of having dental implants
- Aesthetic Look: They are designed perfectly to go with your teeth and enhance your appearance and smile. It would make anyone feel more confident about themselves.
- Better Pronunciation: Now that the gap has been taken over the implant, you can gain back your pronunciation and speech and you won’t have to ever slur or mispronounce any word ever again.
- Comfort Level: It certainly is going to help you lead your life comfortably and more conveniently.
- No Dislocation: You don’t have to worry about any further dislocation of teeth nor the loosening of gums.
- Durability: These can go on for years and you are getting a warranty of 3 years on the implants you get done from Dental Home.
What Precautions has to be taken after dental implants
- It is advised to keep good oral hygiene
- Eat well and have a balanced diet
- Don’t use tobacco products and stop their consumption straightaway if you are habitual to them.